¡Welcome, Bienvenidos!

Take a journey with us and let's learn Spanish together.

This blog will have audio and text lessons and later, some conversational Spanish.

The goal is to create a fun and encouraging environment to enhance our learning experience.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Apology

I am very sorry that it has been two month's since I have posted any entries on here. In retrospect, I believe it was a bit unrealistic to think that I could continue with the podcast at another location, in another person's home, while at the same time, sharing a computer. Between family, friends and viewing Chile, the time flew by and the podcasts never happened.

I hope you can understand and that we can move forward from here. I am home once again and I learned a lot of Spanish while in Chile so let's start again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Have to say, this was a really good blog while it was going. Maybe you can pop back and post again? ;)